Marketing Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Remote Flexible - US
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs a Marketing Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member forAnna Schappaugh - State Farm Agent, your creativity, and strategy promote the continued growth of our agency. Your diversified marketing shapes our brand’s public image and cultivates existing client relations. Your cross-functional campaigns will expand the value generated by producers, innovate our customers’ experience, and strategically position our agency… whether on social media or at community events!While promoting our team, our insurance products/financial services, and the good we offer to our community, you also gain unique insights invaluable to your career growth. As an inventive and sales-minded professional, we are eager to incorporate your skillset into our agency. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the website and social media content.
- Identify and support local community events.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Marketing experience preferred
- Able to make presentations to potential customers
- Proficient in social media, website, and email content generation
- Creative in problem-solving and goal achievement
- Excellent in collaborative communication with team members and customers
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Flexible work from home options available.
Compensation $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none